It is very important for us that you can enjoy your MYMARINI swimsuit for a long time. For this purpose, we have compiled care instructions for our collections.
Our fabric is high quality and therefore requires special care. One of the most frequent reasons for complaints is chlorine damage. These occur easily and are irreversible. However, if you follow the care instructions, they are avoidable. With the right care, MYMARINIs are durable and stay like new.
Mymarinis with colored fabric
1. In order to maintain color and elasticity we recommend rinsing your MYMARINI thoroughly (after bathing in salt or chlorinated water) with clear water and by hand.
2. Never put your MYMARINI into a bag for longer than your way home from swimming. If you have rinsed it out and then brought it home, rinse it thoroughly again at home.
3. Wash your MYMARINI by hand and with fresh water again, when you arrive at home to remove residues of sunscreen, salt and chlorine.
If you wish to wash your MYMARINI in the washing machine, please do not wash it warmer than 30 degrees Celsius. Use environmentally friendly detergent and to avoid micro waste we recommend using the Guppyfriend.
4. Simply hang to dry. Do not hang it into direct sunlight.
To have fun with your MYMARINI for a long time, you should avoid friction caused by zippers, rough pool walls or rocks, velcro or similar.
For Swim Apparel please note: Due to the ribbing, the fabric of our SWIM APPAREL collection is more sensitive to damages like abrasions than our normal fabric.
Mymarinis with white fabric
White fabric is more sensitive than other colors and needs a little bit more carefulness from you.
1. Wash your MYMARINI solely by hand to keep the white fabric vibrant. When doing so, do not soak the MYMARINI, otherwise the color may rub off onto the white fabric.
2. To remove residue from sunscreen, salt and chlorine, use a little shampoo to wash it out.
3. Hang the MYMARINI to dry directly after washing it out. Prevent direct sunlight.
Our RETREAT WEAR is made from 100% organic cotton. Here the saying "less is more" is true.
1. Often you can simply air your favorite style, either at the open window or in the shower - the steam cleans gently and removes scents.
2. If necessary, please wash with a gentle wash cycle at a maximum of 30 degrees with an environmentally friendly detergent.
3. Please only wash the cotton collection with similar colors.
4. Hang it neatly after washing and let it air dry.
5. We recommend steaming or steam ironing the styles.
Our LOUNGEWEAR is made 0f 100% TENCEL™ Lyocell. TENCEL™ Lyocell is a brand of Lenzing AG.
1. Wash your LOUNGEWEAR by hand or on delicate wash cycle at 30°C with eco friendly wool wash detergent.
2. Hang dry your LOUNGEWEAR styles. Don't use a tumble dryer.
3. Gently steam or iron on the lowest setting.
How we work
For our styles, we use the highest quality fabrics we can find on the market to ensure that each MYMARINI stays beautiful for many years to come.