In our yearly magazine you'll find insights around our mission, updates on our projects and our latest collections.
On 94 pages you will find interesting content:
- Interview with founder Mareen about the time during Corona
- Insight into our sustainability strategy and background information about the MYMARINI forest
- Update to our Water is Love campaign including an interview with one of the founders of GoBanyo, Gülay Ulas
- Article about the Girls Surfcamp, which will take place for the first time this summer
- Of course our Collection 2022 is also included – since colorful images and summer vibes are part of MYMARINI
To return your MYMARINI simply use our returns portal. You can find it on our returns page. There you'll also find detailed information about how to return your MYMARINI from Germany & Austria.
When you want to return your MYMARINI from any country besides Germany and Austria our returns portal can't be used. Please return your MYMARINI to this address:
MYMARINI SHIPPING DEPARTMENT
Im Haelmenwinkel 3
For returns from non-EU countries, the invoice must be attached to the outside of the parcel and the package must be marked with the word "Return" (handwritten is sufficient). Otherwise, costs of 40 euros plus VAT will be charged.
Please make sure returns are made within 14 days, unworn, unwashed and in their original conditions with all tags. Please try them on only with underwear. Please try to also include the original MYMARINI-box, this helps preserving our environment.