As of March 1st 2024, we are looking for a Working student (m/f/d) in the Customer Care department (up to 16 hours / week).
You are open, articulate and love challenges?
As part of our Customer Care team, you will ensure that communication with our customers runs smoothly and that the MYMARINI vibes come across. Whether on the phone, by mail or on social media, you communicate with our customers in an open, friendly and relaxed way and help them find their own MYMARINI lifestyle.
- You support our Head of Customer Care in all her daily tasks
- You are the contact person for our customers in all questions about our MYMARINIs (by mail, phone and social media messages)
- You advise our customers in the choice of their new MYMARINIS and help them with questions about shipping, orders and/or returns
- You are in close contact with our shipping team in the Black Forest
- Great empathy and excellent communication skills even in conflict situations
- You are well organized and work in a structured way
- You work independently and are a team player
- You have fluent English & German language skills
- Being interested in sustainability and/or the textile industry would be desirable, but is not a must
What you can expect
- Work-life balance is very important to us. As part of our commitment to a healthy work-life balance, we introduced a 4-day week pilot project on 1 January 2024
- Your working student position will ideally be spread over 16 hours per week. You are also welcome to apply if you have less time so that we can find a suitable solution.
- After the initial training, you will have the opportunity to work flexibly from home
- The hourly wage is 15 euros
- You will have 6.5 weeks holiday per year (26 days with a 4-day week)
- You will receive discounts on the MYMARINI range and selected external brands
- With us, you can expect a great team that is looking towards the future together and lives sustainability
- Our office is in the centre of the Schanze in the beautiful old piano factory
- We offer development prospects
Are you interested in a sustainable company in the heart of the Schanze and a motivated team that looks towards the future together and lives sustainability? Are you a real team player, do you want to support your colleagues and do you identify with the MYMARINI lifestyle?
Then send us your application to Lena (Head of People and Culture) at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!