MYMARINI was founded to make the swimwear market more sustainable and to have a positive impact on our planet and its inhabitants. Our aim is to create timeless swimwear from resource-saving materials and to put people and nature first. Togetherness, humanity and a sense of responsibility play a major role for us. We have been growing steadily since 2013 and are delighted to now be a team of 28. We are now launching a pilot project for the 4-day week and are expanding our store team as part of this. We are therefore looking for a sales assistant in part-time (50%) for our flagship store in Hamburg as of 01.01.2024.
Are you a real sales talent, are you interested in a sustainable company and a motivated team? Do you love interacting with customers and enjoy helping them to find their perfect MYMARINI? Can you identify with the MYMARINI lifestyle?
Sounds like you? Send us your application!
- Advice and support for our customers during their visit to our Hamburg flagship store
- Store and merchandise maintenance for a tidy sales area
- Stock maintenance and preparation of goods
- All checkout processes including sales and complaints
- Possibly creating pictures and videos of products in the store for social media
What we are looking for
- You have experience in retail and enjoy dealing with customers
- You are a friendly and courteous person
- You are proactive and take responsibility
- You have consulting skills in terms of fit and color
- Characteristics such as reliability, teamwork, flexibility and a hands-on mentality
- Working one or two Saturdays a month is not an issue for you
- You have a sense of aesthetics and an eye for detail
- You are interested in sustainability issues and the fashion industry
- Social media affinity is a plus, but not a must
What you can expect
- Work-life balance is very important to us. As part of our commitment to a healthy work-life balance, we are introducing a pilot project for a 4-day week from 01.01.2024
- Your 50% position will be split over 16 hours per week
- 1,250 € gross per month (for 16 working hours per week, split over 4 flexible working days between Monday and Saturday)
- You have 6.5 weeks of vacation per year (26 days)
- You will receive discounts on the MYMARINI collection and selected external brands
- With us, you can expect a great team that looks ahead and lives sustainability
- Our flagship store is located in the middle of beautiful Eppendorf
Are you interested?
Send your application to Lena (Head of People and Culture) at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!