Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d) full-time
Do you have a keen interest in sustainable fashion, speak fluent German and English, and are passionate about online marketing?
As support for our “Brand and E-Commerce (B2C)” team, we are looking for an experienced talent who keeps an overview and fits in our team, and our company, and shares our values. With your strategic approach and hands-on mentality, you will be in charge of our online marketing and ensure top performance across all channels.
You will optimize our brand strategy and develop campaigns to showcase our products, sustainability topics, values, and brand on different channels and make the MYMARINI vision come true — to make the world a little bit better.
As part of our brand team, you are the perfect member to improve the MYMARINI brand visibility, from online marketing and campaign strategy to influencer and collaboration marketing.
- Develop brand and campaign strategies to further develop the MYMARINI brand.
- Develop annual marketing plans and oversee ongoing implementation
- Develop and coordinate advertising campaigns, PR, and other marketing efforts across all channels (digital, press, B2B, etc.), including the development of new OM channels
- Develop online marketing strategies in close collaboration with the online marketing agency (SMA)
- Close collaboration with our online marketing agency in the SEO and SEA area with the support of the content manager
- Implement data- and number-driven strategies of our e-commerce manager
- Continuously adapt the customer journey
- Optimize our newsletter marketing
- Manage the PR activities and collaborate with our press agency
- Be in charge of the influencer and cooperation marketing and manage the MYMARINI community
- Elaborate the B2B marketing
- Work closely with all our departments and develop brand guidelines
- Write appealing texts in German and English
- Work closely with our creative team (content management, art direction and creative direction), and our impact management
- At least 5 years of experience in online marketing, ideally in a sustainable fashion company.
- Preferably knowledge of different sustainability concepts (SDGs, cradle-to-cradle, corporate sustainability, planetary boundaries..), circular economy, and sustainable textiles/materials ´
- You have the big picture in sight but you also have a hands-on mentality
- Fluent in German and English
- Proactive and structured work method
- You are a team player with high social skills
- You are passionate about copywriting
Sounds good? Please send an email to Lena: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hear from you!