E-Commerce Manager (m/f/d) full-time
You have an entrepreneurial and strategic mindset, you love numbers, and are fond of the analytical aspect of e-commerce and online marketing.
As head of our new department “Brand and E-Commerce (B2C)”, we are looking for an experienced talent who thinks holistically, strategically, and analytically and who fits our team, our company, and our values.
You will develop strategies to optimize our strongest sales channel — the B2C online store — and offer our new and regular customers a unique customer journey. You are in charge of your success and that of your marketing team and thus ensure a lasting improvement of our brand awareness. You are in direct contact with the management board and help to make the MYMARINI vision come true — to make the world a little better.
- Develop holistic e-commerce and online marketing strategies to increase our brand visibility and oust not sustainably produced swimwear from the market.
- Develop strategies to engage both new and regular customers
- Responsible for the budget and revenue of the department “Brand and E-Commerce (B2C)”.
- Analyze and monitor the market (e.g. identify target groups and analyze trends, market development, and competitors).
- Increase brand awareness by opening up new sales markets
- Continuously monitor and improve the customer journey
- Coordinate, optimize, and control our online store in close collaboration with our IT department to increase the conversion rate
- Analyze and evaluate the ongoing marketing campaigns (SMA, SEA, SEO, etc. controlling) in close collaboration with your team and our online marketing agency
- Responsible for product controlling (analyze sales figures and compare with marketing campaigns)
- Report regularly to the management board
- Manage and motivate your team
- Give analytical and strategic input to the creative team (Online Marketing,
- Content Manager, Art Direction), close collaboration with the department of product development and B2B sales department
- At least 5 years of experience in e-commerce
- Strategic mindset, always having the big picture in sight
- Analytical skills and data-driven decisions
- Fluent in German and English
- Experience in leading a teams
- Structured working method
- Preferably, you have an affinity for fashion and sustainability
- Ideally, you already have work experience in a sustainable fashion company
Sounds good? Please send an email to Lena: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hear from you!